Some humor from WP:UAA

Ron Ritzman
    * Yourmom2020 (talk · contribs · deleted contribs · hardblock ·
softblock · spamblock)

        * This user has edited at least one time.
        * Matches the regular expression called Your mom. The portion
that matched was Yourmom.

            * This report was delayed until the user edited.
            * The string called Your mom has a comment associated with
it: Not everything someone has to say about your mom is against
policy. See WP:U HBC NameWatcherBot (talk) 01:22, 13 August 2008 (UTC)

So does that mean that there are things I can say about people's
mothers that is supported by policy? :)

Re: Some humor from WP:UAA

Jonathan Hughes-4
> From: "Ron Ritzman" <[hidden email]>
> Subject: [WikiEN-l] Some humor from WP:UAA
> To: "English Wikipedia" <[hidden email]>
>
>    * Yourmom2020 (talk ? contribs ? deleted contribs ? hardblock ?
> softblock ? spamblock)
>
>        * This user has edited at least one time.
>        * Matches the regular expression called Your mom. The portion
> that matched was Yourmom.
>
>            * This report was delayed until the user edited.
>            * The string called Your mom has a comment associated with
> it: Not everything someone has to say about your mom is against
> policy. See WP:U HBC NameWatcherBot (talk) 01:22, 13 August 2008 (UTC)
>
> So does that mean that there are things I can say about people's
> mothers that is supported by policy? :)

Your mother...  is a wonderful person.  So, yeah, I guess there're some
things.

[[User:Lifebaka]]

Re: Some humor from WP:UAA

Ron Ritzman
On Wed, Aug 13, 2008 at 8:30 AM, Jonathan Hughes <[hidden email]> wrote:

>> So does that mean that there are things I can say about people's
>> mothers that is supported by policy? :)

> Your mother...  is a wonderful person.  So, yeah, I guess there're some
> things.

Violates WP:NPOV, WP:PEACOCK, and depending on the context, WP:SPAM.

Re: Some humor from WP:UAA

Chris Howie
On Wed, Aug 13, 2008 at 8:53 AM, Ron Ritzman <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Violates WP:NPOV, WP:PEACOCK, and depending on the context, WP:SPAM.

I don't think the first two apply to usernames.

Oh, it was supposed to be a joke?  Oops.  :(

--
Chris Howie
http://www.chrishowie.com

Re: Some humor from WP:UAA

Luna-4
On Wed, Aug 13, 2008 at 5:57 AM, Chris Howie <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Oh, it was supposed to be a joke?  Oops.  :(

Another bot narrowly misses passing the Turing test. :p
Back to the drawing board!

-Luna

Re: Some humor from WP:UAA

Chris Howie
On Wed, Aug 13, 2008 at 4:52 PM, Luna <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Another bot narrowly misses passing the Turing test. :p
> Back to the drawing board!

I am not a bot!  I'm a fully-functional, consci
InsufficientSelfAwarenessException