SpamBlacklist extension doesn't work correctly

SpamBlacklist extension doesn't work correctly

Karl-Otto Kirst
Hallo,

I've just installed SpamBlacklist extension in ZUM-Wiki
(http://www.zum.de/wiki) following the instructions on this page:
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/SpamBlacklist_Documentation

Now some pages are shown with some code from "cvs:
wikipedia/extensions/SpamBlacklist/SpamBlacklist.php", which makes the pages
unreadable. - See for example:
http://www.zum.de/wiki/index.php/Spezial:Recentchanges

Why does this happen? How can I solve the problem?

Hoping for some advice.

Regards
Karl Kirst
----------------------

Re: SpamBlacklist extension doesn't work correctly

Rotem Liss
Replace the file you've saved with the following file:
http://svn.wikimedia.org/svnroot/mediawiki/trunk/extensions/SpamBlacklist/SpamBlacklist.php

This happens because you've used the file log page in the CVS, instead
of the real extension file.

Karl-Otto Kirst wrote:

>Hallo,
>
>I've just installed SpamBlacklist extension in ZUM-Wiki
>(http://www.zum.de/wiki) following the instructions on this page:
>http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/SpamBlacklist_Documentation
>
>Now some pages are shown with some code from "cvs:
>wikipedia/extensions/SpamBlacklist/SpamBlacklist.php", which makes the pages
>unreadable. - See for example:
>http://www.zum.de/wiki/index.php/Spezial:Recentchanges
>
>Why does this happen? How can I solve the problem?
>
>Hoping for some advice.
>
>Regards
>Karl Kirst
>----------------------
>[hidden email]

Re: SpamBlacklist extension doesn't work correctly

Karl-Otto Kirst
> Replace the file you've saved with the following file:
> http://svn.wikimedia.org/svnroot/mediawiki/trunk/extensions/SpamBl
> acklist/SpamBlacklist.php
>
> This happens because you've used the file log page in the CVS, instead
> of the real extension file.

Many thanks for your advice! I copied the real extension files
(SpamBlacklist.php and SpamBlacklist_boby.php) from the CVS directory, and
now it works!!

Regards
Karl Kirst