Quantcast

Special:AllPages (temporarily) disabled on all wikis

Special:AllPages (temporarily) disabled on all wikis

Sam Reed-2
Due to an outage on enwiki earlier today caused by Special:AllPages, it has temporarily been disabled on all wikis pending further investigation.

To this extent a public tracking task [1] has been created, and updates will be put there to keep people in the loop.

Proper incident should appear on Wikitech at a later date, after the problem has been resolved.

Sam

Re: Special:AllPages (temporarily) disabled on all wikis

Samuele Mantani
Is there a way to display a warning message on the page?

Samuele2002

Il 20/Mar/2017 04:26 PM, "Sam Reed" <[hidden email]> ha scritto:

> Due to an outage on enwiki earlier today caused by Special:AllPages, it
> has temporarily been disabled on all wikis pending further investigation.
>
> To this extent a public tracking task [1] has been created, and updates
> will be put there to keep people in the loop.
>
> Proper incident should appear on Wikitech at a later date, after the
> problem has been resolved.
>

> Sam
>

> [1] https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T160916

Re: Special:AllPages (temporarily) disabled on all wikis

Amir Ladsgroup
You can add a note in Mediawiki:Allpages-summary in your wiki (only admins
can do it)

Best

On Mon, Mar 20, 2017 at 7:11 PM Samuele Mantani <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Is there a way to display a warning message on the page?
>
> Samuele2002
>
> Il 20/Mar/2017 04:26 PM, "Sam Reed" <[hidden email]> ha scritto:
>
> > Due to an outage on enwiki earlier today caused by Special:AllPages, it
> > has temporarily been disabled on all wikis pending further investigation.
> >
> > To this extent a public tracking task [1] has been created, and updates
> > will be put there to keep people in the loop.
> >
> > Proper incident should appear on Wikitech at a later date, after the
> > problem has been resolved.
> >

> > Sam
> >

> > [1] https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T160916

Re: Special:AllPages (temporarily) disabled on all wikis

Samuele Mantani
Great thanks very much. I insert the warning in the projects in which I am
admin (on it.wikiversity beta.wikiversity test.wikipedia and
test2.wikipedia)

Samuele2002