Special:Import Ontology not available to administrator

Special:Import Ontology not available to administrator

Erin Robinson
Hi -

I am using Mediawiki 1.9.3 and Semantic Mediawiki 0.7 and the Special:Import Ontology page doesn't exist on my wiki. Do I need an extra piece of software or update to be able to import RDFs?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks-
Erin

--
Erin Robinson
Graduate Student, CAPITA

Re: Special:Import Ontology not available to administrator

S Page
Erin Robinson wrote:
> I am using Mediawiki 1.9.3 and Semantic Mediawiki 0.7 and the
> Special:Import Ontology page doesn't exist on my wiki.

April 9th 2007 the line in SMW_GlobalFunctions.php that loads the code
for the special page was commented out, with commit comment "Do not load
ontology import any more, functionality unmaintained and broken"

http://ontoworld.org/wiki/Help:Ontology_import describes another way to
load ontologies using "the rdflib library for the RDF parsing, and it
uses the Wikipedia Bot framework to work with Wikipedia".

--
=S Page