Quantcast

Special Signpost report on the Toolserver and Wikimedia Labs: contributions required

Special Signpost report on the Toolserver and Wikimedia Labs: contributions required

Harry Burt-2
Hi all (and apologies for crossposting)

I'm hoping to write a special report for the Signpost [1] about the state of Labs as we head into the post-Toolserver era (how people are finding it, its future). I'd also like to write an "obituary" for the Toolserver.

All your thoughts, comments, and ideas are welcome via public and private communication, though I can't promise to fit them all in! The reports, if accepted for publication, would air at some point over the next month.

As you may be aware, I've been both a Toolserver and Labs developer, so I've an idea of what people will want to say, but do try to surprise me :)

Best,
Harry

--
Harry Burt (User:Jarry12500