Spelling checker

Young Joon Kim
Hello all,

I am currently using MediaWiki 1.5.4 and using Mozilla 1.5.1 as main
browser.

Aspell 0.6 is also installed as well as dictionary package.

All the spelling check configuration seems to be working (
http://mcintosh.cjb.net/wiki/index.php/MediaWiki_SpellCheck_Setup) except
when I try to check the spelling, it gives me the following error.

"There was a problem calling the spell checksourceObj has no properties.
Type Error: sourceObj has no properties."

The error is coming from javascript part, callSpellChecker() function, but
can't figure out how to approach this error.

It seems like when the user input something in the textbox, it is not
creating the contents as object.

But once again, I have no idea how to fix this.

Does anyone has an idea for this?

Thank you for your time and concern.

Regards,
Young