StackExchange forum proposal

Charles Matthews
This was mentioned on the list a little while ago: a proposed new forum
about Wikipedia and Wikis. Having got through the preliminary or
"definition" stage, the proposal now needs people to sign up as
potential users:

http://area51.stackexchange.com/proposals/13716?phase=commitment

Charles

Re: StackExchange forum proposal

Aude-2
On Wed, Apr 20, 2011 at 12:05 PM, Charles Matthews <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> This was mentioned on the list a little while ago: a proposed new forum
> about Wikipedia and Wikis. Having got through the preliminary or
> "definition" stage, the proposal now needs people to sign up as
> potential users:
>
> http://area51.stackexchange.com/proposals/13716?phase=commitment

This would be great!

Also, I've been thinking that maybe Wikimedia could use something like:
http://help.openstreetmap.org/

Maybe as http://help.wikimedia.org ? or some closer integration with
mediawiki, in the help or another namespace for each project?

Cheers,
Katie