Starting a new language wiki for Nuxalk

Dale McCreery
I would like to start a wiki for the Nuxalk or ItNuxalkmc language. I'm a
language teacher of the language and a school teacher.  From what I can
find out online, writing this email is one of the steps along this process.

Dale McCreery

Re: Starting a new language wiki for Nuxalk

Amir E. Aharoni
Hi!

These pages have the best guides for doing this:
* https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Language_committee/Handbook_(requesters)
* https://incubator.wikimedia.org/wiki/Help:Manual

If it's too complicated technically, please contact me for more assistance.

http://aharoni.wordpress.com
‪“We're living in pieces,
I want to live in peace.” – T. Moore‬

‫בתאריך יום א׳, 21 ביוני 2020 ב-23:58 מאת ‪Dale McCreery‬‏ <‪
[hidden email]‬‏>:‬

> I would like to start a wiki for the Nuxalk or ItNuxalkmc language. I'm a
> language teacher of the language and a school teacher.  From what I can
> find out online, writing this email is one of the steps along this process.
>
> Dale McCreery

Re: Starting a new language wiki for Nuxalk

metasj
This email made my day.  I listened to one of your YouTube videos. Good
luck!  Looking forward to seeing it on Incubator.

🌍🌏🌎🌑