Storing images and uploaded files in the database

Storing images and uploaded files in the database

Swoop
Can MediaWiki be configured to store all images and user uploaded files into MySQL?

  We are running in a replicated environment, and have our database replicating automatically.

  We would prefer to store any user provided files in the database, so  that we will not have to script out a replication solution for files  stored on the filesystem.

  Thanks,
  -Brett

Re: Storing images and uploaded files in the database

Brion Vibber
Brett Berry wrote:
> Can MediaWiki be configured to store all images and user uploaded files into MySQL?

Not at this time.

-- brion vibber (brion @ pobox.com)