Strategic Planning Wiki - plea for help :-)

Strategic Planning Wiki - plea for help :-)

Philippe Beaudette-2
Hi folks,

The strategic planning wiki is about set to do a major roll-out, and we're begging for your help with translations.

There's a new translations "landing pad" page, at http://strategy.wikimedia.org/wiki/Strategic_Planning:Translation

We'd really appreciate your help - the central notice will start running this week!

____________________
Philippe Beaudette
Facilitator, Strategic Planning

the sum of all knowledge.  Help us make it a reality!

Re: Strategic Planning Wiki - plea for help :-)

Casey Brown-5
On Mon, Aug 10, 2009 at 3:22 PM, Philippe
Beaudette<[hidden email]> wrote:
> We'd really appreciate your help - the central notice will start running
> this week!

...and here's the translation page for it. :-)
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/CentralNotice/Strategic_Planning

--
Casey Brown
Cbrown1023

Re: Strategic Planning Wiki - plea for help :-)

Haytham Aly
Arabic translation is finished, good to be back :)