Strategic Planning office hours

Philippe Beaudette-2
Strategic Planning Office Hours this week are Wednesday from 04:00-05:00 UTC, which is:
    • Tuesday, 8-9pm PST
    • Tuesday, 11pm-12am EST

    As task forces start to move toward recommendations, things are really starting to get interesting.  We invite everyone to join and get updates about process, where we are, and what we're learning.

    You can access the chat by going to http://webchat.freenode.net and filling in a username and the channel name (#wikimedia-strategy). You may be prompted to click through a security warning. It's fine. Another option is http://chat.wikizine.org.

    It's worth noting that all strategic planning office hours chats are logged and you can review old ones at http://strategy.wikimedia.org/wiki/IRC_office_hours

    Hope to see you there!

Philippe Beaudette
Facilitator, Strategy Project
Wikimedia Foundation

mobile:  918 200-WIKI (9454)

Imagine a world in which every human being can freely share in
the sum of all knowledge.  Help us make it a reality!