Structured Data on Commons at the Wikimedia Hackathon in Barcelona

Structured Data on Commons at the Wikimedia Hackathon in Barcelona

WikiMedia Commons mailing list

Hi all!

Several members of the Structured Data on Commons team will be at the Wikimedia Hackathon in Barcelona next week. Join us there!

We will do an introduction and Q&A session, a session focused on GLAM projects, and you are warmly welcomed to join us at the dedicated Structured Commons corner/table(s) we'll have on location. Come and have a chat!

More info here: https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Hackathon_2018/Structured_Commons - please add your username to the list of participants if you're interested.

All the best! Sandra - on behalf of the team :-)