Subject: New train branch time: Tuesday 02:00UTC

Mukunda Modell
The Branch cut for our weekly MediaWiki release train is moving to full
automation, starting with 1.35.0-wmf.37[0] at 02:00 UTC, next Tuesday, June
16th 2020.

This is a slight change to the branch cut timing which usually happens at
approximately 17:00 UTC on Tuesdays. Previously, this was at the discretion
of the train deployer and will instead be at a deterministic time going
forward.

If you have concerns about the timing of the branch cut, there is a
Phabricator Task[1] for that discussion. There is still flexibility in the
timing of the branch cut and we will consider further feedback as we fine
tune this process to best suit the needs of everyone involved.

<3
-- Release Engineering!

[0]: <https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T254174>
[1]: <https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T242446>

Re: Subject: New train branch time: Tuesday 02:00UTC

Tyler Cipriani
Hi all!

Reminder that 1.35.0-wmf.37 will be branched automatically at 02:00
UTC tomorrow — Tue, 16 Jun.

Thanks!
-- Tyler