Submit a talk to Open Source Bridge by Mar 23rd, get WMF subsidy

Submit a talk to Open Source Bridge by Mar 23rd, get WMF subsidy

Sumana Harihareswara-2
This year, consider speaking at Open Source Bridge
<http://opensourcebridge.org/> in Portland, Oregon, USA, June 18-21.
OSB is tech talks & hack sessions with hands-on technologists we want,
for Foundation staff recruiting and for volunteer recruiting and
collaboration.  Good talks, clueful people, great food. :-)

If you submit a talk and it gets accepted, you can request subsidy from
Wikimedia Foundation
<https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Participation:Support> for your travel
and hotel.

Call for talks:
<http://opensourcebridge.org/blog/2013/03/were-extending-our-call-for-proposals/>
 They especially encourage inexperienced speakers.

We already have proposals from or featuring Brandon Harris, Andre
Klapper, Trevor & Roan, me, Priyanka Nag, Quim Gil, Alolita Sharma, and
Noopur Raval.

Please forward.

--
Sumana Harihareswara