Sue (todos)

Florence Devouard-2
<[hidden email]> wrote:
 >> Secondly, and this is directed more at the Board, I understand that
 >> Sue has been hired as a "consultant and special advisor" and not as
 >> Executive Director at least partly because of immigration-related
 >> restrictions on the work she is presently entitled to perform in the
 >> United States. Will the Board be providing the community with a
 >> description of the position "consultant and special advisor"? Are
 >> there any substantive differences between this position and that of
 >> Executive Director?
 >
 > I see no particular reason not to post Sue's job description, but I'll
 > ask the Chair to confirm that.
 >
 > The differences between a Board-level consultant and a freshly minted
 > ED aren't that great, as the Board needs to build a trust relationship
 > with this new staff member in either case. Beyond 3-6 months in the
 > future, should the professional relationship develop as expected, this
 > status will become too limiting, and I hope the remaining constraints
 > can be removed within that timeframe.

Hello

I am sorry, but I was not able to find an internet connection in the
past 36 hours, and will probably be off for the week end. That was my
last move of june (*relief*).

So, yeah, things to be done

* publish Sue job description on Foundation wiki (not done yet)
* remove the reference for ED position being searched (apparently done)
on foundation
* create her asap a sgardner at wikimedia.org
* add Sue to foundation-l, internal-l and internal wiki, office wiki,
wmfcc-l, juriwiki-l, private-l, wikimania-l, wikimania-planning-l,
fundcom-l.
* add her on staff page on foundation wiki
* add her biography on foundation wiki
* add the press release on foundation wiki
* add announcement on foundation wiki (news) with links to pages "press
release" and biography
* then breath and wait till monday :-)

Ant

Re: Sue (todos)

KIZU Naoko
On 6/29/07, Florence Devouard <[hidden email]> wrote:
> So, yeah, things to be done
>
> * publish Sue job description on Foundation wiki (not done yet)
> * remove the reference for ED position being searched (apparently done)
> on foundation
Done
> * create her asap a sgardner at wikimedia.org
Done and sent
> * add Sue to foundation-l, internal-l and internal wiki, office wiki,
> wmfcc-l, juriwiki-l, private-l, wikimania-l, wikimania-planning-l,
> fundcom-l.
> * add her on staff page on foundation wiki
> * add her biography on foundation wiki
> * add the press release on foundation wiki
> * add announcement on foundation wiki (news) with links to pages "press
> release" and biography
> * then breath and wait till monday :-)

* cough * vote, * cough* vote

--