Suggested Programme - National Library Day - August Edit-a-thon

Suggested Programme - National Library Day - August Edit-a-thon

Pradeep Mohandas-4
hi,

In India, we celebrate National Libraries Day on August 12. This coincides with the birthday of S R Ranganathan, the father of library science in India, as he is reffered to. Among other things, he put together the colon classification system.

We could -
1. Get more information and improve article on S R Ranganathan and the Colon Classification Sytem.
2. Visit our neighbourhood library and borrow a book which could be used in the Edit-a-thon.
3. Edit WikiSource, a Wikipedian's library

Perhaps, do all of the above? If you're interested, please sign up - http://wiki.wikimedia.in/GLAM_India/National_Library_Day_Celebrations?

Pradeep Mohandas
How Pradeep uses email? - http://goo.gl/6v1I9