Surströmming

Re: Surströmming

Deryck Chan
I liked it! I wanted a second helping but it all ran out before everyone had had a go!

On Fri, 30 Aug 2019 at 07:44, Mina Theofilatou <[hidden email]> wrote:
I am devastated for having missed the surstromming session :-( :-( :-(

At around 4 I walked into the coolest tool awards (which were great BTW) and I got so carried away I totally forgot about the surstromming...

I made a desperate effort to get hold of some surstromming at the airport and indeed it is true, it's not available for the known reasons... (I bought a jar of pickled herring instead).

So, did anyone actually LIKE it???

On Thu, Aug 29, 2019 at 11:54 PM Liz 99 <[hidden email]> wrote:
My family traveled to Sweden 3 years ago & they are now jealous that they didn't get Surstromming when they visited summer 2016!

Liz

On Thu, Aug 29, 2019, 12:14 PM Samat <[hidden email] wrote:
Yeh, the stongest memory from Wikimania in Stockholm ;)
Thank you for that!

Samat

On Thu, 29 Aug 2019 at 19:31, Deryck Chan <[hidden email]> wrote:
The surströmming session was amazing. Thank you Mattias and hosts :D