[Survey] Help Improve MediaWiki Action API Technical Documentation

[Survey] Help Improve MediaWiki Action API Technical Documentation

Sarah Rodlund
Hi Everyone,

Over the last few months, the Wikimedia Developer Advocacy team has been working to improve technical documentation for the MediaWiki Action API.

So far, we have:

As we continue to make improvements to the technical documentation, we could use your help to better guide our efforts!

Would you please take a few moments to complete the following survey and share your opinions and experiences with us?

Notes about the Mediawiki Action API Survey:

Survey Period: December 6, 2018 - January 6, 2019

Privacy Policy: This survey will be conducted via a third-party service, which may subject it to additional terms. For more information on privacy and data-handling, see the survey privacy statement https://foundation.wikimedia.org/wiki/MediaWiki_Action_API_Survey_Privacy_Statement.

Thanks for your participation!

Kindly,

Sarah R. Rodlund
Technical Writer, Developer Advocacy