Table with split header

Massimo Canonico-3

Hi,
is there any way to got this effect in the table:
http://rhftech.com/images/excel_split_header.png

?

I'm looking at cell A1.

Thanks,
  Massimo

Re: Table with split header

David Gerard-2
On 26 February 2010 09:49, Massimo Canonico <[hidden email]> wrote:

> is there any way to got this effect in the table:
> http://rhftech.com/images/excel_split_header.png
> ?
> I'm looking at cell A1.

Not really - MediaWiki table syntax is just a shorthand for actual
HTML tables, and there isn't a way to do diagonally-split cells in
HTML table syntax.

- d.

Re: Table with split header

Jan Steinman
> From: David Gerard <[hidden email]>
>
> On 26 February 2010 09:49, Massimo Canonico <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> is there any way to got this effect in the table:
>> http://rhftech.com/images/excel_split_header.png
>> ?
>> I'm looking at cell A1.
>
> Not really - MediaWiki table syntax is just a shorthand for actual
> HTML tables, and there isn't a way to do diagonally-split cells in
> HTML table syntax.

Well, you *could* put an image in that cell. You could even
automagically generate that image on-the-fly from text.

But I suspect you don't want to go to that much trouble.