Taxi to Gdansk airport

Galwaygirl-2
Hi,

I'm writing this email on behalf of Maarten (MADe), who is looking for
people to share a taxi with to the airport. Flight leaves at 6:15am,
and he plans to take a taxi around 3:30am.

You can find him or text him at +32475213835.

Thanks,

Marjon

Re: Taxi to Gdansk airport

Takashi OTA
On Sun, Jul 11, 2010 at 2:18 PM, Galwaygirl <[hidden email]> wrote:
> I'm writing this email on behalf of Maarten (MADe), who is looking for
> people to share a taxi with to the airport. Flight leaves at 6:15am,
> and he plans to take a taxi around 3:30am.

I'm also looking for people to share a taxi.
My flight will leave 0900 am to Munich (LO395), so 3:30am is a little
bit early for me. I'm planning to leave at 0630 or 0700 (is it late?).
However, some of you may know, people who have been staying
Gdansk Univ. Student Dom No.6 are no longer able to stay there
tonight (AFAIK), sharing taxi with Maarten and others will be a
option if we have nowhere to stay :p

And also looking for someone to go sightseeing in Munich with me :)
(My flight from Munich to Tokyo, Narita will leave 2055 tomorrow)

--Takashi Ota [[User:Takot]]

Re: Taxi to Gdansk airport

Brianna Laugher
On 11 July 2010 15:45, Takashi OTA <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On Sun, Jul 11, 2010 at 2:18 PM, Galwaygirl <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> I'm writing this email on behalf of Maarten (MADe), who is looking for
>> people to share a taxi with to the airport. Flight leaves at 6:15am,
>> and he plans to take a taxi around 3:30am.
>
> I'm also looking for people to share a taxi.
> My flight will leave 0900 am to Munich (LO395), so 3:30am is a little
> bit early for me. I'm planning to leave at 0630 or 0700 (is it late?).
> However, some of you may know, people who have been staying
> Gdansk Univ. Student Dom No.6 are no longer able to stay there
> tonight (AFAIK), sharing taxi with Maarten and others will be a
> option if we have nowhere to stay :p

I (and at least two others) have a flight to Frankfurt at 8.15am, but
based on the size of the Gdansk airport I am prepared to leave at 6.30
or 7. :)

Brianna

http://modernthings.org/

Re: Taxi to Gdansk airport

Mike Linksvayer-2
On Sun, Jul 11, 2010 at 3:50 PM, Brianna Laugher <[hidden email]> wrote:
I (and at least two others) have a flight to Frankfurt at 8.15am, but
based on the size of the Gdansk airport I am prepared to leave at 6.30
or 7. :)

I'm also on this flight, would like to share ride with others at whatever time is necessary.

Mike

Re: Taxi to Gdansk airport

Josh Lim
For those who want to save money, we can go to the airport by tram and bus.  There's a tram station near Dom Muszycka Nr. 2.

However, a taxi should be fine.  My flight tomorrow is at 10:40 am bound for Copenhagen.

Josh

JAMES JOSHUA G. LIM
Block I1, AB Political Science
Class of 2013, Ateneo de Manila University
Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines

President (2010-2011), Wikimedia Philippines
Assistant Vice-President for Sponsorship and Sales (2010-2011), The Assembly
Varsity Member, Ateneo Debate Society
Member, Ateneo Lingua Ars Cultura

[hidden email] | +63(917)358-2508
Friendster/Facebook/Twitter: akiestar | Wikimedia: Sky Harbor
http://akira123323.livejournal.com

On Sun, Jul 11, 2010 at 4:04 PM, R.Stuart Geiger <[hidden email]> wrote:
> I've started a page on the Wikimania wiki for this if people want to
> organize groups that.
> http://wikimania2010.wikimedia.org/wiki/Airport_Taxi_Groups

Stuart, thanks for organizing! That's the right wiki-way!
And my thanks also goes to Josh, for the tram and bus info.

| we can go to the airport by tram and bus.  There's a tram station
| near Dom Muszycka Nr. 2.

means

1. Take tram to Gdańsk Główny station.
2. And take a bus 210

Is that right?

--Takashi Ota [[User:Takot]]

Re: Taxi to Gdansk airport

Josh Lim
Takashi,

While the original routing is correct, here's a potentially faster route:

*Take ZKM Tram Lines 8 or 13 from Akademia Muszcyna to Dworczec Głowny PKP (Gdańsk Głowny)
*Transfer to ZKM Tram Lines 6, 11 or 12 to Galeria Bałtycka
*Take ZKM bus 110 to the airport.

Josh

JAMES JOSHUA G. LIM
Block I1, AB Political Science
Class of 2013, Ateneo de Manila University
Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines

President (2010-2011), Wikimedia Philippines
Assistant Vice-President for Sponsorship and Sales (2010-2011), The Assembly
Varsity Member, Ateneo Debate Society
Member, Ateneo Lingua Ars Cultura

[hidden email] | +63(917)358-2508
Friendster/Facebook/Twitter: akiestar | Wikimedia: Sky Harbor
http://akira123323.livejournal.com

On Sun, Jul 11, 2010 at 4:04 PM, R.Stuart Geiger <[hidden email]> wrote:
> I've started a page on the Wikimania wiki for this if people want to
> organize groups that.
> http://wikimania2010.wikimedia.org/wiki/Airport_Taxi_Groups

Stuart, thanks for organizing! That's the right wiki-way!
And my thanks also goes to Josh, for the tram and bus info.

| we can go to the airport by tram and bus.  There's a tram station
| near Dom Muszycka Nr. 2.

means

1. Take tram to Gdańsk Główny station.
2. And take a bus 210

Is that right?

--Takashi Ota [[User:Takot]]

Re: Taxi to Gdansk airport

Brianna Laugher
Thanks for that...
But why should the taxis go from the Philharmonic? It is hard to get
to, for people and taxis. It would be better to take taxis from one of
the hotels or dorms wouldn't it?

Brianna

On 11 July 2010 16:04, R.Stuart Geiger <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I've started a page on the Wikimania wiki for this if people want to
> organize groups that.
> http://wikimania2010.wikimedia.org/wiki/Airport_Taxi_Groups
>
> Stuart
>
> On Sun, Jul 11, 2010 at 4:00 PM, Mike Linksvayer <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>>
>> On Sun, Jul 11, 2010 at 3:50 PM, Brianna Laugher
>> <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>>
>>> I (and at least two others) have a flight to Frankfurt at 8.15am, but
>>> based on the size of the Gdansk airport I am prepared to leave at 6.30
>>> or 7. :)
>>
>> I'm also on this flight, would like to share ride with others at whatever
>> time is necessary.
>>
>> Mike

http://modernthings.org/

Re: Taxi to Gdansk airport

hubsy
Airport Transfers Gdansk

Hi Gg-2

Check links
http://www.assist-all-airlines.pl/en/index.html

http://www.trans-porter.pl

They will help you.

Take care, on guys offer taxis service, around airport Gdansk, there is plenty illegal taxi drivers.!!

Galwaygirl-2 wrote