Tech News standard phrases

Johan Jönsson-2
There's a discussion on https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Talk:Tech/News about the standard phrases in the newsletter. Please tell me if I'm very wrong and there's indeed things that need to be changed.

//Johan Jönsson

Re: Tech News standard phrases

Pine W
Hi Johan,

I wish that I had time to comment on this in detail because I think
that the suggestions are being made in good faith. In general I think
that you do a very good job with Tech News. There can always be
improvements, uses of language change over time, and so on, but in
general I trust your judgement.

Regards,

Pine