TechCom Radar, 2017-11-08

Daniel Kinzler-2
Hello all!

Here are the minutes from this week's meeting:

* Previous week’s RFC discussion: How to modify all preferences?
<https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T178449>. Many details seem unclear, so this
RFC went back to “under discussion”.

* This week’s discussion on IRC was about the RFC process itself. Log at
<https://tools.wmflabs.org/meetbot/wikimedia-office/2017/wikimedia-office.2017-11-08-22.01.html>

* Next week’s RFC discussion: Handling of Imported Usernames
<https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T179832>.

As always, the discussion will take place in the IRC channel
#wikimedia-office on Wednesday - however, this time, it will be two hours
earlier! Please join us at 12 noon PST / 21:00 CET / 20:00 UTC.

You can also find our meeting minutes at
<https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Technical_Committee/Minutes>

See also the TechCom RFC board
<https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/tag/mediawiki-rfcs/>.

--
Daniel Kinzler
Principal Platform Engineer

Wikimedia Deutschland
Gesellschaft zur Förderung Freien Wissens e.V.

Re: TechCom Radar, 2017-11-08

Kunal Mehta

Re: TechCom Radar, 2017-11-08

Daniel Kinzler-2
Am 15.11.2017 um 19:04 schrieb Kunal Mehta:
> Is there a reason behind the time change? I'm not sure if this affects
> anyone else, but I've planned my schedule around the normal 22:00 UTC
> time, and just finished picking classes to keep that time slot free
> through spring.

The reason is to accommodate Amonie who is championing today's RFC.
There is no plan to keep the changed time.