TechCom Radar 2018-06-27

Kate Chapman
Hi All,

Here are the minutes from this week's TechCom meeting:

* IRC meeting hosted for “Factoring page update logic out of WikiPage”
<https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T198075>
    * minutes:
<https://tools.wmflabs.org/meetbot/wikimedia-office/2018/wikimedia-office.2018-06-27-21.00.html>
    * logs:
<https://tools.wmflabs.org/meetbot/wikimedia-office/2018/wikimedia-office.2018-06-27-21.00.log.html>

* New RFC: RFC: Modern Event Platform - Choose Schema Tech
<https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T198256>

* Last Call (ending 2018-07-05): Provide standard-compatible way to load
multi-file packages (not plain concatenation)
<https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T133462>

* Upcoming IRC Meeting (Date and Time TBD - likely in 2 weeks) Unify
various deletion systems <https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T20493>

* Reviewing TechCom new member nominations

You can also find our meeting minutes at
<https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Technical_Committee/Minutes>

See also the TechCom RFC board
<https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/tag/mediawiki-rfcs/>.

If you prefer you can subscribe to our newsletter here:
<https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Newsletter:TechCom_Radar>

Thanks,

Kate

--
Kate Chapman TechCom Facilitator (Contractor)