TechCom Radar 2018-07-04

Kate Chapman
Hi All,

Here are the minutes from this week's TechCom meeting:

* RFC Approved: Provide standard-compatible way to load multi-file
packages (not plain concatenation)
<https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T133462>

* RFC meeting on IRC 2018-07-11 in : Unify various deletion systems
<https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T20493>

* Discussed potential new RFC and determined did not need to be a RFC at
this time: RFC: Introduce "unpatrol" feature
<https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T198809>

* New RFC discussed and IRC meeting will be scheduled soon: RFC: Modern
Event Platform - Choose Schema Tech
<https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T198256>

You can also find our meeting minutes at
<https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Technical_Committee/Minutes>

See also the TechCom RFC board
<https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/tag/mediawiki-rfcs/>.

If you prefer you can subscribe to our newsletter here:
<https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Newsletter:TechCom_Radar>

Thanks,

Kate
--
Kate Chapman TechCom Facilitator (Contractor)