TechCom Radar 2019-04-10

Daniel Kinzler-3
Hi All,

Here are the minutes from this week's TechCom meeting:

* Older task turned into RFC for discussion: Create temporary accounts for
anonymous editors. <https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T133452>

* Updated: Re-evaluate librsvg as SVG renderer on Wikimedia wikis: resvg is now
available in Debian unstable, perhaps experiments with thumbor could start.
<https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T40010>

* Last Call until April 24: Establish Architecture Principles as a policy
<https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T220657>

* New request for guidance: Introduce PageIdentity to be used instead of Title.
<https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T208776>

* First TechCom office hour on IRC next week, April 17, 2pm PDT (21:00 UTC,
23:00 CEST).  We'll be on #wikimedia-officem, come and ask us anything!

You can also find our meeting minutes at
<https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Technical_Committee/Minutes>

See also the TechCom RFC board
<https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/tag/mediawiki-rfcs/>.

If you prefer you can subscribe to our newsletter here
<https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Newsletter:TechCom_Radar>

Thanks,
Kate

--
Kate Chapman
Senior Program Manager, Core Platform

Re: TechCom Radar 2019-04-10

Daniel Kinzler-3
Am 12.04.19 um 05:18 schrieb David Sharpe:
> I think there was an extra text paste affecting this portion of the document:
>
>     “Motivation: Motivation: These principles aim at the /equity/ goal set by
>     the /Movement Strategy Outcomes/ and reflected in the Wikimedia
>     Foundation's /Goals and Priorities/: /"Modernize our product experience/",
>     particularly by /"integrating content from Commons, Wikidata, Wikisource and
>     other projects into Wikipedia”/."

Double motivation :)

fixed, thank you.

--
Daniel Kinzler
Principal Software Engineer, Core Platform