TechCom Radar 2019-07-10

Kate Chapman-2
Hi All,

Here are the minutes from this week's TechCom meeting:

* RFC approved: Introduce a new namespace for collaborative judgements
about wiki entities <https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T200297>

* IRC meeting moved to July 17 in #wikimedia-office Abstract schemas
and schema changes: <https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T191231> (note
new time/date: July 17 2019 14:00 UTC/16:00 CEST/06:00 PDT)

* IRC meeting on Merge Extension:Theme into core
<https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T122924> in #wikimedia-office on
July 24th at 21:00 UTC/23:00 CEST/14:00 PDT

* Did not require a RFC: Core should provide inline diffs as well as
side by side <https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T117279>

You can also find our meeting minutes at
<https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Technical_Committee/Minutes>

See also the TechCom RFC board
<https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/tag/mediawiki-rfcs/>.

If you prefer you can subscribe to our newsletter here
<https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Newsletter:TechCom_Radar>

Thanks,
Kate

--