* Hosted remote/in person meeting from Wikimania Hackathon
* Discussed: <https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T227776> Generalize
ParserCache into a generic service class for large "current"
* general support for the idea of having a generic store for
artifacts derived from page content ("cache" seems a misleading term)
* functionality should be implemented internally to MW core
for now, based on the storage infrastructure of the existing
* making such functionality available to standalone services
raises concerns, e.g. about checking access permissions
* we may want a way to add access flags to the cached objects
* ParserCache can already store multiple variants. The new
system would just add the ability to add other things beyond variants,
and to store them for more than just the latest revision of a page.