Template help

Frederich, Eric P21322
So I have a template called Box Note defined as follows

{| width="75%" cellpadding=0 cellspacing=0 style="background-color:
#c1ffc1; border: 1px dashed green; padding: 0px 4px;"
|-
| width="50" valign="top" | '''Note:'''
| {{{1}}}
|}

Now when try to use it with the following I get the boxed note but it
doesn't say "Key = 5" it says {{{1}}}.  How do I need to escape the =
sign?

{{Box Note|Key = 5}}

Thanks,
~Eric

Re: Template help

Filip Maljković
Frederich, Eric P2173 wrote:
> Now when try to use it with the following I get the boxed note but it
> doesn't say "Key = 5" it says {{{1}}}.  How do I need to escape the =
> sign?
>
> {{Box Note|Key = 5}}
{{Box Note|1=Key = 5}}

Filip

Re: Template help

Filip Maljković
Frederich, Eric P2173 wrote:
> Now when try to use it with the following I get the boxed note but it
> doesn't say "Key = 5" it says {{{1}}}.  How do I need to escape the =
> sign?
>
> {{Box Note|Key = 5}}
{{Box Note|1=Key = 5}}

Filip

Re: Template help

Frederich, Eric P21322
Thanks a lot.  That worked great.

> Now when try to use it with the following I get the boxed note but it
> doesn't say "Key = 5" it says {{{1}}}.  How do I need to escape the =
> sign?
>
> {{Box Note|Key = 5}}
{{Box Note|1=Key = 5}}

Filip