Test coverage reports for patchsets

Kunal Mehta
Hi,

I've been working on a tool, phpunit-patch-coverage[0], that tries to
provide test coverage reports for patches before they are merged[1].
Since it takes 2-3 hours to do a full coverage report for MediaWiki
core, the tool figures out what files were modified, and runs those tests.

For now I've set up a job that runs for MediaWiki core, and leaves a
comment like "PHP test coverage increased (or stayed the same)"[2] or
"PHP test coverage decreased :-("[3]. This job is slow so it is run
separately from unit tests to avoid delaying that feedback.

I'm sure there are bugs, please report them in the Phabricator
project[4], along with any feature requests on how we can make this
more useful. This should be considered beta quality software for now :-).

[0] https://packagist.org/packages/mediawiki/phpunit-patch-coverage
[2] https://gerrit.wikimedia.org/r/#/c/407592/
[3] https://gerrit.wikimedia.org/r/#/c/407157/2
[4] https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/project/profile/3222/