Thank you 2017 code reviewers

Kunal Mehta

Re: Thank you 2017 code reviewers

Isarra Yos
Do the extensions numbers also include skins?

That's an excellent goal, and I hope others will indeed do the same!

Also I really like how Krinkle beat the translatewiki bot in core.

-I

Re: Thank you 2017 code reviewers

Daniel Zahn-2
> Inspired by that, for 2018, my goal will be to review one MediaWiki
patch by a volunteer for each day I'm working

That's an impressive goal. Very cool.

I'll try to merge volunteer patches in operations/puppet repo where they
appear :)

--
Daniel Zahn <[hidden email]>
Operations Engineer