Thank you Tuesday

Krinkle
Hi,

Noticed something neat or cool that someone did? Or is someone just
being awesome in general? Take this opportunity to say thanks!

* Thanks to Christian (QChris) for the many years of helping administrate
Gerrit repositories, both during his work as WMF staff, and in the 4 years
since then.

* Thanks to Kunal (Legoktm) for re-starting our Thank you threads as a
weekly occurrence.

Who would you like to thank?

-- Timo Tijhof (Krinkle)

Re: Thank you Tuesday

Bill Pirkle
The only downside to thanking a particular person is that it makes me think
of all the other people I didn't specifically thank but who I also
appreciate.

With that said, this week I'll thank Brad Jorsch (anomie) for spending over
an hour helping orient me on MCR Schema Migration tasks, when our meeting
was only scheduled for 25 minutes.

Bill Pirkle
Software Engineer
www.wikimediafoundation.org