Thank you Tuesday

Krinkle
(A few days late, or a day early.)

Thank to Ebe123 and Daimona Eaytoy for their work on the Score and
AbuseFilter extensions. For years they've been working on these code bases
and consistently very responsive to bug reports, maintenance inquiries, and
offering help to other interested contributors.

Thanks for being awesome!

-- Timo

Re: Thank you Tuesday

Daimona
Thanks for the thought! I'm delighted to be part of this big family, where
I've got to know so many amazing people.
I'd like to seize the opportunity to thank some of you, but I really can't
pick.
Y'all are awesome!

Il giorno lun 15 apr 2019 alle ore 02:19 Krinkle <[hidden email]> ha
scritto:

> (A few days late, or a day early.)
>
> Thank to Ebe123 and Daimona Eaytoy for their work on the Score and
> AbuseFilter extensions. For years they've been working on these code bases
> and consistently very responsive to bug reports, maintenance inquiries, and
> offering help to other interested contributors.
>
> Thanks for being awesome!
>
> -- Timo

https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:Daimona_Eaytoy
"Daimona" is not my real name -- he/him

Re: Thank you Tuesday

Derick Alangi
Hi,

Thanking Andre Klapper for his work on the https://www.mediawiki.org frontpage,
it looks awesome. Also, thanking the entire Technical Wikimedia community
(both staffs and volunteers) for their tireless efforts to making the
wikiverse a reality, especially those involved with things around security.
<3

*--*
*</Derick <https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/User:X-Savitar>>*

On Mon, Apr 15, 2019 at 10:36 AM Daimona <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Thanks for the thought! I'm delighted to be part of this big family, where
> I've got to know so many amazing people.
> I'd like to seize the opportunity to thank some of you, but I really can't
> pick.
> Y'all are awesome!
>
> Il giorno lun 15 apr 2019 alle ore 02:19 Krinkle <[hidden email]>
> ha
> scritto:
>
> > (A few days late, or a day early.)
> >
> > Thank to Ebe123 and Daimona Eaytoy for their work on the Score and
> > AbuseFilter extensions. For years they've been working on these code
> bases
> > and consistently very responsive to bug reports, maintenance inquiries,
> and
> > offering help to other interested contributors.
> >
> > Thanks for being awesome!
> >
> > -- Timo

> https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:Daimona_Eaytoy
> "Daimona" is not my real name -- he/him

Re: Thank you Tuesday

Huji Lee
I want to echo Timo (Krinkle) and thank Daimona for their fantastic work on
AbuseFilter. Daimona has a great attitude, is constantly thriving to learn,
and has become both more detail oriented as well as big-picture focused
over the last two years. These are fantastic qualities in a programmer, and
in a person in general.

On Mon, Apr 15, 2019 at 7:19 AM Derick Alangi <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Thanking Andre Klapper for his work on the https://www.mediawiki.org
> frontpage,
> it looks awesome. Also, thanking the entire Technical Wikimedia community
> (both staffs and volunteers) for their tireless efforts to making the
> wikiverse a reality, especially those involved with things around security.
> <3
>
> *--*
> *</Derick <https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/User:X-Savitar>>*
>

> On Mon, Apr 15, 2019 at 10:36 AM Daimona <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > Thanks for the thought! I'm delighted to be part of this big family,
> where
> > I've got to know so many amazing people.
> > I'd like to seize the opportunity to thank some of you, but I really
> can't
> > pick.
> > Y'all are awesome!
> >
> > Il giorno lun 15 apr 2019 alle ore 02:19 Krinkle <[hidden email]>
> > ha
> > scritto:
> >
> > > (A few days late, or a day early.)
> > >
> > > Thank to Ebe123 and Daimona Eaytoy for their work on the Score and
> > > AbuseFilter extensions. For years they've been working on these code
> > bases
> > > and consistently very responsive to bug reports, maintenance inquiries,
> > and
> > > offering help to other interested contributors.
> > >
> > > Thanks for being awesome!
> > >
> > > -- Timo

> > https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:Daimona_Eaytoy
> > "Daimona" is not my real name -- he/him

Re: Thank you Tuesday

Amir Sarabadani-2
I want to thank Krinkle (Timo) for his tireless work to improve performance
of Wikipedia. For example this ticket:
https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T219342

Best

On Mon, Apr 15, 2019 at 7:54 PM Huji Lee <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I want to echo Timo (Krinkle) and thank Daimona for their fantastic work on
> AbuseFilter. Daimona has a great attitude, is constantly thriving to learn,
> and has become both more detail oriented as well as big-picture focused
> over the last two years. These are fantastic qualities in a programmer, and
> in a person in general.
>
> On Mon, Apr 15, 2019 at 7:19 AM Derick Alangi <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > Thanking Andre Klapper for his work on the https://www.mediawiki.org
> > frontpage,
> > it looks awesome. Also, thanking the entire Technical Wikimedia community
> > (both staffs and volunteers) for their tireless efforts to making the
> > wikiverse a reality, especially those involved with things around
> security.
> > <3
> >
> > *--*
> > *</Derick <https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/User:X-Savitar>>*
> >

> > On Mon, Apr 15, 2019 at 10:36 AM Daimona <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > > Thanks for the thought! I'm delighted to be part of this big family,
> > where
> > > I've got to know so many amazing people.
> > > I'd like to seize the opportunity to thank some of you, but I really
> > can't
> > > pick.
> > > Y'all are awesome!
> > >
> > > Il giorno lun 15 apr 2019 alle ore 02:19 Krinkle <
> [hidden email]>
> > > ha

> > > bases
> inquiries,
> > > and

> > > --
> > > https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:Daimona_Eaytoy
> > > "Daimona" is not my real name -- he/him

Amir

Re: Thank you Tuesday

Derick Alangi
Hi,

Also, thanking the Pywikibot Team for their tireless work on PWB especially
Xqt, Dvorapa, Dalba, Framawiki and jayvdb. Thank you!

*--*
*</Derick <https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/User:X-Savitar>>*