Thank you all, and litlle bit more...

OTA Takashi-2
The conference is over today, and I would like to appreciate all
conference staff, Harvard staff, attendees, and anyone who involved.
Thank you. It was totally interesting conference.

BTW, I still need your help. I lost my eyeglasses. It has emerald
colored stems with black covers.
See:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/takot/208422648/

If you know something about that, please tell me. As far as I
remember, I wore it during sessions of the 1st day, but I realised I
didn't have it on Friday night. I have stayed the 4th floor of Ames
dorm so I think it is may be there, but could be some other sites.
Sorry to bother you.

Thanks in advance.

--OTA Takashi

Re: Thank you all, and litlle bit more...

metasj
Hello, Takashi,

Thank you very much for your cheerful presence throughout the
conference.  It was a pleasure to meet you.

I've asked around about your glasses; but with no response so far.  I
hope you find them; and that you have made it back safely home; will
let you know if word of your glasses turns up.

Be well,
  SJ

On 8/6/06, OTA Takashi <[hidden email]> wrote:

> The conference is over today, and I would like to appreciate all
> conference staff, Harvard staff, attendees, and anyone who involved.
> Thank you. It was totally interesting conference.
>
> BTW, I still need your help. I lost my eyeglasses. It has emerald
> colored stems with black covers.
> See:
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/takot/208422648/
>
> If you know something about that, please tell me. As far as I
> remember, I wore it during sessions of the 1st day, but I realised I
> didn't have it on Friday night. I have stayed the 4th floor of Ames
> dorm so I think it is may be there, but could be some other sites.
> Sorry to bother you.
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> --OTA Takashi

Re: Thank you all, and litlle bit more...

Jean-Baptiste Soufron-2
thank you for all :-)

Jean-Baptiste Soufron
cersa-cnrs paris 2