Thank you letters from the office

Jon Davies
Thanks from the office to:
Fae for the office supplies
Tom for the Cafitière and coffee
Our anonymous Wikipedian who gave us an old server.

Jon and Richard.

--
Jon Davies - Chief Executive Wikimedia UK.  07976 935 986
tweet @jonatreesdavies

Wikimedia UK is the operating name of Wiki UK Limited.
Wiki UK Ltd is a Company Limited by Guarantee registered in England
and Wales, Registered No. 6741827. Registered Charity No.1144513
Registered Office 4th Floor, Development House,  56-64 Leonard Street,
London EC2A 4LT. United Kingdom.
Telephone (0044) 207 065 0990.
Wikimedia UK is the UK chapter of the Wikimedia Foundation (who
operate Wikipedia, amongst other projects). It is an independent
non-profit organization with no legal control over Wikipedia nor
responsibility for its contents.

Visit http://www.wikimedia.org.uk/ and @wikimediauk

Re: Thank you letters from the office

Richard Symonds-3
Definitely! It's wonderful to have proper coffee, the office supplies
have cut back on how much we spend on office supplies ourselves, and we
have future plans for the server (but would love to hear if anyone has
any ideas for how we could use it in the meantime!)

Richard

On 13/02/2012 14:41, Jon Davies wrote:
> Thanks from the office to:
> Fae for the office supplies
> Tom for the Cafitière and coffee
> Our anonymous Wikipedian who gave us an old server.
>
> Jon and Richard.

Richard Symonds
Office&  Development Manager
Wikimedia UK
+44 (0) 207 065 0991
--
Wikimedia UK is the operating name of Wiki UK Limited, a Charitable Company
Registered in England and Wales, No: 6741827. Charity No:1144513 Office: 4th Floor, Development House,  56-64 Leonard Street,