Thank you!!

Joseph Fox
I just wanted to say, on behalf of all the attendees this year, a massive THANK YOU to all 350 volunteer organisers and Wikimedia Hong Kong for a fantastic conference!

Thanks for everything! :-)

Joe

Re: Thank you!!

James Forrester-2
Here here. A wonderful conference. Thank you!

On Monday, August 12, 2013, Joseph Fox wrote:
I just wanted to say, on behalf of all the attendees this year, a massive THANK YOU to all 350 volunteer organisers and Wikimedia Hong Kong for a fantastic conference!

Thanks for everything! :-)

Joe

James D. Forrester
[hidden email]
[[Wikipedia:User:Jdforrester|James F.]] (speaking purely in a personal capacity)

Re: Thank you!!

Alan Lai
Thanks Joe, I'm glad that you have a good time in Hong Kong!

Best regards,
Alan

2013/8/12 Joseph Fox <[hidden email]>
I just wanted to say, on behalf of all the attendees this year, a massive THANK YOU to all 350 volunteer organisers and Wikimedia Hong Kong for a fantastic conference!

Thanks for everything! :-)

Joe

Alan C Y Lai
[hidden email]
Tel: +852 6168 7708

Re: Thank you!!

Phoebe Ayers-2
Yes! A BIG thank you to the wonderful Hong Kong team for hosting us in your remarkable city. This was a great Wikimania :)

hugs,
Phoebe

On Mon, Aug 12, 2013 at 8:42 AM, Joseph Fox <[hidden email]> wrote:
I just wanted to say, on behalf of all the attendees this year, a massive THANK YOU to all 350 volunteer organisers and Wikimedia Hong Kong for a fantastic conference!

Thanks for everything! :-)

Joe

Re: Thank you!!

Débora Medeiros

Thanks, Hong Kong team! Your helpfulness and cheerfulness made the first Wikimania I've attended even more special! You rock!

Sent from the streets

Em 12/08/2013 04:23, "phoebe ayers" <[hidden email]> escreveu:
Yes! A BIG thank you to the wonderful Hong Kong team for hosting us in your remarkable city. This was a great Wikimania :)

hugs,
Phoebe

On Mon, Aug 12, 2013 at 8:42 AM, Joseph Fox <[hidden email]> wrote:
I just wanted to say, on behalf of all the attendees this year, a massive THANK YOU to all 350 volunteer organisers and Wikimedia Hong Kong for a fantastic conference!

Thanks for everything! :-)

Joe

Re: Thank you!!

Itzik Edri
I want to join as say also a huge Thank you!
I know how hard and complicated is to organize Wikimania, how much personal time is takes from you, and how tired you probably are. It's was a wonderful conference and to see the amount of volunteers that came to help is totally amazing. try to keep many of them as you can as members and volunteers also in the future!

Itzik

On Mon, Aug 12, 2013 at 8:42 AM, Joseph Fox <[hidden email]> wrote:
I just wanted to say, on behalf of all the attendees this year, a massive THANK YOU to all 350 volunteer organisers and Wikimedia Hong Kong for a fantastic conference!

Thanks for everything! :-)

Joe

Re: Thank you!!

Jeromy-Yu Maximilian Chan
On behalf the local team,
We have to again to say a big thank you and send gros-kisses to all the volunteers to all the local volunteers show up to help!

It is REALLY a Wikimania for us, especially for the OCs!

Jeromy-Yu "Jerry" Chan
Coordinator-in-Chief, Wikimania 2013

On Mon, Aug 12, 2013 at 11:53 AM, Débora Medeiros <[hidden email]> wrote:

Thanks, Hong Kong team! Your helpfulness and cheerfulness made the first Wikimania I've attended even more special! You rock!

Sent from the streets

Em 12/08/2013 04:23, "phoebe ayers" <[hidden email]> escreveu:

Yes! A BIG thank you to the wonderful Hong Kong team for hosting us in your remarkable city. This was a great Wikimania :)

hugs,
Phoebe

On Mon, Aug 12, 2013 at 8:42 AM, Joseph Fox <[hidden email]> wrote:
I just wanted to say, on behalf of all the attendees this year, a massive THANK YOU to all 350 volunteer organisers and Wikimedia Hong Kong for a fantastic conference!

Thanks for everything! :-)

Joe

Re: Thank you!!

David Gómez
I should to say a BIG Thank you to the local team as well!
This was my first Wikimenia (and my first time in Asia!).
Wikimania realized me that the World exist :-) with its diversity but with its common interests and aims too.
I've learned a lot and I've met great people.

Hugs...

David Gómez
Dvdgmz

2013/8/12 Michael Jahn <[hidden email]>

[...]

kwaichu so

Dear all,

Thank you for all support and great contribution.The conference and all your great ideas have really opened up my mind.Sure, i would start promoting wikimedia in my networks.

Thanks

Eugenie from Hong Kong

2013/8/12 下午12:17 於 "Jeromy-Yu Maximilian Chan" <[hidden email]> 寫道:
[...]

Erik Moeller-4
On Mon, Aug 12, 2013 at 8:42 AM, Joseph Fox <[hidden email]> wrote:
> I just wanted to say, on behalf of all the attendees this year, a massive
> THANK YOU to all 350 volunteer organisers and Wikimedia Hong Kong for a
> fantastic conference!

Well said -- it was a wonderful event. Thanks to the Hong Kong team
for putting on a great conference with so many unforgettable moments.

See you all in London, at the latest :-)

Erik

Re: Thank you!!

Melanie Brown
So agreed! Thank you to everyone who made my first Wikimania an incredible experience all around. Absolutely wonderful conference!

On Monday, August 12, 2013, Erik Moeller wrote:
On Mon, Aug 12, 2013 at 8:42 AM, Joseph Fox <<a href="javascript:;" onclick="_e(event, &#39;cvml&#39;, &#39;josephfoxwiki@gmail.com&#39;)">josephfoxwiki@...> wrote:
> I just wanted to say, on behalf of all the attendees this year, a massive
> THANK YOU to all 350 volunteer organisers and Wikimedia Hong Kong for a
> fantastic conference!

Well said -- it was a wonderful event. Thanks to the Hong Kong team
for putting on a great conference with so many unforgettable moments.

See you all in London, at the latest :-)

Erik

Melanie L. Brown
HR Administrator
Wikimedia Foundation
415.839.6885 ext 6690
415.882.0495 (fax)
www.wikimediafoundation.org

Imagine a world in which every single human being can freely share in the sum of all knowledge.  That's our commitment. https://donate.wikimedia.org/

Re: Thank you!!

Benoit Rochon
A big thank you to all volunteers at Wikimania Hong Kong! You guys did an amazing job, everything was so well organized. Even if it was a lot of work to bring the world into your city, it was worth it. I am sure everyone will agree that you made it "à la perfection"! And on the top, you are such happy and very kind people. It was an honor to meet you all.

WM Switzerland, thanks for the scholarship. Really appreciate.
Deryck, high five buddy!!!
JP aka Amqui, party animal.
Adrienne, c'est aussi ta faute.
Beach party, awesome.
WM Hong Kong, you rock!
Iberocoop, nice playlist as usual...

I had a really great time.

Benoit Rochon
--
Chargé de projet / Project manager
Wikimédia Canada

On Mon, Aug 12, 2013 at 8:42 AM, Joseph Fox <<a href="javascript:;" onclick="_e(event, 'cvml', 'josephfoxwiki@gmail.com')">josephfoxwiki@...> wrote:
> I just wanted to say, on behalf of all the attendees this year, a massive
> THANK YOU to all 350 volunteer organisers and Wikimedia Hong Kong for a
> fantastic conference!

Well said -- it was a wonderful event. Thanks to the Hong Kong team
for putting on a great conference with so many unforgettable moments.

See you all in London, at the latest :-)

Erik

Melanie L. Brown
HR Administrator
Wikimedia Foundation
415.839.6885 ext 6690
415.882.0495 (fax)
www.wikimediafoundation.org

Imagine a world in which every single human being can freely share in the sum of all knowledge.  That's our commitment. https://donate.wikimedia.org/

Re: Thank you!!

Matthew Flaschen-2
On 08/11/2013 05:42 PM, Joseph Fox wrote:
> I just wanted to say, on behalf of all the attendees this year, a
> massive THANK YOU to all 350 volunteer organisers and Wikimedia Hong
> Kong for a fantastic conference!

Agreed, the conference (my first Wikimania) was great. :)

Matt Flaschen

Re: Thank you!!

Nicole Ebber

I could not agree more with all the praising. We are deeply impressed with the energy the HK team put into making this such a wonderful event. So thank you all, you rock!

A special thanks to Kris and Jerry for giving us the chance to experiment with  the beta version of the Chapters Village and for supporting us throughout the whole process.

Another "thank you!" goes out to all the participating chapters and interested visitors of the village.

Hope you have all successfully fought the post Wikimania depression.

Cheers,
Kasia Odrozek
Wenke Storn
Nicole Ebber