Thank you, thank you!

Audrey Abeyta
Dear Wikipedia contributors,

We did it! For the past six weeks, you have all graciously tolerated my
emails requesting participants for my undergraduate senior thesis
project<http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Research:Motivations_to_Contribute_to_Wikipedia>
on
users’ motivations to contribute to Wikipedia. On Monday, I reached out to
this community, begging for just eighteen more participants to reach my
target sample size of 100 respondents. We not only reached that goal, but
exceeded it: 161 Wikipedia contributors responded to my questionnaire!

Your insightful responses are invaluable to my project and I cannot express
my gratitude for this community enough, so thank you, thank you, thank you!

When my final paper is written in June, I will make it available to the
Wikipedia community.

Thank you once again for your insight, thoughtful questions, and feedback.

Best,

Audrey

Re: Thank you, thank you!

petr skupa
Dear Audrey

I only hope that we have provided you such an quality information on the
motivation of Wikipedians, you had expected, given that the readers of this
maillist are not necessarily just the most ordinary and so the most
representative users :).

I wish You good luck with your project
and best wishes

Petr (Reo) Skupa

On Thu, Apr 26, 2012 at 11:49 PM, Audrey Abeyta <[hidden email]>wrote:

> Dear Wikipedia contributors,
>
> We did it! For the past six weeks, you have all graciously tolerated my
> emails requesting participants for my undergraduate senior thesis
> project<
> http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Research:Motivations_to_Contribute_to_Wikipedia
> >
> on
> users’ motivations to contribute to Wikipedia. On Monday, I reached out to
> this community, begging for just eighteen more participants to reach my
> target sample size of 100 respondents. We not only reached that goal, but
> exceeded it: 161 Wikipedia contributors responded to my questionnaire!
>
> Your insightful responses are invaluable to my project and I cannot express
> my gratitude for this community enough, so thank you, thank you, thank you!
>
> When my final paper is written in June, I will make it available to the
> Wikipedia community.
>
> Thank you once again for your insight, thoughtful questions, and feedback.
>
> Best,
>
> Audrey

Re: Thank you, thank you!

Bod Notbod
On Thu, Apr 26, 2012 at 22:49, Audrey Abeyta <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Your insightful responses are invaluable to my project and I cannot express
> my gratitude for this community enough, so thank you, thank you, thank you!
>
> When my final paper is written in June, I will make it available to the
> Wikipedia community.

Glad to hear you got what you needed. I very much look forward to
seeing the results :O)

Bodnotbod