Thank you week-end thread

Antoine Musso-3
Hello,

I had a lot of interactions this week with various people, specially
since I have spamed a lot of mediawiki extensions with random patches.
So this is my thank you thread to a few people, feel free to reply with
your own thanks to others so we all get a nice week-end.

Thank you Yaron Koren for starting a conversation about the code of
conduct file and specially how it could be rephrased to better fit all
use cases. That and other suggestions are going to improve our interactions.
https://lists.wikimedia.org/pipermail/wikitech-l/2018-June/090086.html

Marco Aurelio, who has been dramatically helping to archive a few
outdated/no more working extensions. The workflow is nice, makes sure
nothing get missed and he knows authors to contact to get a confirmation.
http://phabricator.wikimedia.org/tag/cleanup is great!

Stephan "Foxtrott" Gambke, co author of the Lingo extension
https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Extension:Lingo If you don't know about
it check it out, that let you defines a glossary of term quite easily
with a mouse over popup on defined terms. He gracefully accepted a few
fixes to the extension.

Thank you everyone!

--
Antoine "hashar" Musso