Thanking WMSE

Houcemeddine A. Turki
Dear all,
I thank you for your efforts. This year, I participated for the first time to Wikimania conference. I should acknowledge that this conference was useful for me to close ten years of editing French Wikipedia and open new projects. I have to thank Wikimedia Sweden for their work that helped me to reach a broader Wikimedia community.
Yours Sincerely,
Houcemeddine Turki (he/him)
Medical Student, Faculty of Medicine of Sfax, University of Sfax, Tunisia
Undergraduate Researcher, UR12SP36
GLAM, Research and Education Coordinator, Wikimedia TN User Group
Member, Wiki Project Med
Member, WikiIndaba Steering Committee
Member, Wikimedia and Library User Group Steering Committee
Co-Founder, WikiLingua Maghreb

Re: Thanking WMSE

Eric Luth
Thank you for coming, Houcemeddine, and I am happy that you enjoyed the conference! Hope to see you at future Wikimanias.

All the best,
Eric Luth
Project Manager, Wikimedia Sverige
+46 (0) 765 55 50 95

Stöd fri kunskap, bli medlem i Wikimedia Sverige.
Läs mer på blimedlem.wikimedia.se