The British Library is looking for a Wikimedian In Residence (6 months)

The British Library is looking for a Wikimedian In Residence (6 months)

Fae-7
Hi,

I am delighted to announce a new WIR position at the world class British Library in London. It is a post for 6 months, with a professional level of remuneration, and would suit any of our international colleagues with a GLAM experience as well as Wikimedians with a GLAM background already near London.

Applications close in *2 weeks* so let any friends and folks on your personal networks who might be interested know about this opportunity as soon as possible. You can tweet using the shortcut:  http://blog.wikimedia.org.uk/?p=778

Cheers,
Fae

[offlist] Re: The British Library is looking for a Wikimedian In Residence (6 months)

Andrew Gray-3
[offlist]

On 9 February 2012 11:23, Fae <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Applications close in *2 weeks* so let any friends and folks on your
> personal networks who might be interested know about this opportunity as
> soon as possible. You can tweet using the
> shortcut:  http://blog.wikimedia.org.uk/?p=778

Interesting indeed! Do you know when they expect the post to start, or
is it subject to negotiation?

--
- Andrew Gray

Re: [offlist] Re: The British Library is looking for a Wikimedian In Residence (6 months)

Andrew Gray-3
On 9 February 2012 12:09, Andrew Gray <[hidden email]> wrote:
> [offlist]

Dear all: I am still outwitted by email. Thankyou for giving me an
opportunity to demonstrate this on a slow morning :-)

As you were...

--
- Andrew Gray