The Maintainers

Morten Wang
Here's an interdisciplinary group of researchers that work on things that I
thought would be relevant and interesting to a lot of us who study
Wikipedia: http://themaintainers.org

Cheers,
Morten

Re: The Maintainers

Alexandre Hocquet
On 04/08/2017 14:26, Morten Wang wrote:
> Here's an interdisciplinary group of researchers that work on things that I
> thought would be relevant and interesting to a lot of us who study
> Wikipedia: http://themaintainers.org

As a STS-inclined historian of science specialized in the interrelations
of the production of knowledge and software, I am modestly linked to
these people (some of them are part of the "histoy of computing"
scientific community) and I strongly believe that applying "maintenance
studies" methods to Wikipedia as a research object would be very fruitful.

Alexandre Hocquet

Université de Lorraine & Archives Henri Poincaré
[hidden email]
http://poincare.univ-lorraine.fr/fr/membre-titulaire/alexandre-hocquet
@osvaldopiazzoll