The Revision Scoring weekly update

Amir Sarabadani-2
Hey,
This is the 12th weekly update from revision scoring team that we have sent
to this mailing list.

New developments:

   - We deployed ORES review tool in Russian and Portuguese Wikipedia! [1]
   [2]

   - Basic support for English Wiktionary and Czech Wikipedia is live in
   labs.[3]  Soon production will follow.

   - Damaging model for Polish Wikipedia is ready and soon be available
   (then we can enable ORES review tool as well) [4]

   - ORES extension now highlights the whole row for Enhanced recent
   changes too. It will be live in two weeks [5]

   - We built prototype of a small web app to show progress of wikilabels
   campaigns at https://tools.wmflabs.org/dexbot/tools/wikilabels_stats.php.
   Feedback is welcome [6]

Maintenance and robustness:

   - If a web node goes down in labs, we get icigna warnings [7]

   - We re-launched wikilabels campaigns for French and Azeri Wikipedia [8]
   [9]

   - We are starting to use tsv2json to load the whole data when adding new
   campaigns in wikilabels [10]

   - "Hide/Show good edits" soon will be changed to "Hide/Show probably
   good edits" in recent changes and watchlists to reflect ORES scores more
   accurately [11]

1. https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T139541
2. https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T139692
3. https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T139789
4. https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T139207
5. https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T139924
6. https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T139874
7. https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T134782
8. https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T107730
9. https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T139875
10. https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T139939
11. https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T139754

Sincerely,
Amir from the Revision Scoring team

Re: The Revision Scoring weekly update

mathieu lovato stumpf guntz
Hi Amir,

Could you give me more information on the wikilabels campaigns for
French WP? Is there a way to contribute on this? I did followed
instructions on documentation page
<https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wiki_labels> to install the JS on meta
<https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:Psychoslave/global.js>. Then when
I go on the English Wikipedia
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Labels>, it works™. But on the
French version <https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikip%C3%A9dia:Labels> it
doesn't.

What did I missed? ^^

Le 11/07/2016 à 21:40, Amir Ladsgroup a écrit :

> Hey,
> This is the 12th weekly update from revision scoring team that we have sent
> to this mailing list.
>
> New developments:
>
>     - We deployed ORES review tool in Russian and Portuguese Wikipedia! [1]
>     [2]
>

>     - Basic support for English Wiktionary and Czech Wikipedia is live in
>     labs.[3]  Soon production will follow.
>

>     - Damaging model for Polish Wikipedia is ready and soon be available
>     (then we can enable ORES review tool as well) [4]
>

>     - ORES extension now highlights the whole row for Enhanced recent
>     changes too. It will be live in two weeks [5]
>

>     - We built prototype of a small web app to show progress of wikilabels
>     campaigns at https://tools.wmflabs.org/dexbot/tools/wikilabels_stats.php.
>     Feedback is welcome [6]
>

> Maintenance and robustness:
>
>     - If a web node goes down in labs, we get icigna warnings [7]
>

>     - We re-launched wikilabels campaigns for French and Azeri Wikipedia [8]
>     [9]
>

>     - We are starting to use tsv2json to load the whole data when adding new
>     campaigns in wikilabels [10]
>

>     - "Hide/Show good edits" soon will be changed to "Hide/Show probably
>     good edits" in recent changes and watchlists to reflect ORES scores more
>     accurately [11]
>

> 1. https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T139541
> 2. https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T139692
> 3. https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T139789
> 4. https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T139207
> 5. https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T139924
> 6. https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T139874
> 7. https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T134782
> 8. https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T107730
> 9. https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T139875
> 10. https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T139939
> 11. https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T139754
>
> Sincerely,
> Amir from the Revision Scoring team

Re: The Revision Scoring weekly update

Amir Sarabadani-2
Hey,
You probably enabled a gadget that is broken causing wikilabels not working
properly (we had this issue in fawiki a while ago). I tested it and it was
okay in frwiki. First, try to disable your gadgets in frwiki and if that
was the case try to understand what is the broken gadget (e.g. check
console log). If that was not the case, please open a phabricator bug and
put console log. I will investigate it.

Best

On Wed, Jul 13, 2016 at 7:15 PM mathieu stumpf guntz <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Amir,
>
> Could you give me more information on the wikilabels campaigns for
> French WP? Is there a way to contribute on this? I did followed
> instructions on documentation page
> <https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wiki_labels> to install the JS on meta
> <https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:Psychoslave/global.js>. Then when
> I go on the English Wikipedia
> <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Labels>, it works™. But on the
> French version <https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikip%C3%A9dia:Labels> it
> doesn't.
>
> What did I missed? ^^
>

> Le 11/07/2016 à 21:40, Amir Ladsgroup a écrit :
> > Hey,
> > This is the 12th weekly update from revision scoring team that we have
> sent
> > to this mailing list.
> >
> > New developments:
> >
> >     - We deployed ORES review tool in Russian and Portuguese Wikipedia!
> [1]
> >     [2]
> >

> >     - Basic support for English Wiktionary and Czech Wikipedia is live in
> >     labs.[3]  Soon production will follow.
> >

> >     - Damaging model for Polish Wikipedia is ready and soon be available
> >     (then we can enable ORES review tool as well) [4]
> >

> >     - ORES extension now highlights the whole row for Enhanced recent
> >     changes too. It will be live in two weeks [5]
> >

> >     - We built prototype of a small web app to show progress of
> wikilabels
> >     campaigns at
> https://tools.wmflabs.org/dexbot/tools/wikilabels_stats.php.
> >     Feedback is welcome [6]
> >

> > Maintenance and robustness:
> >
> >     - If a web node goes down in labs, we get icigna warnings [7]
> >

> >     - We re-launched wikilabels campaigns for French and Azeri Wikipedia
> [8]
> >     [9]
> >

> >     - We are starting to use tsv2json to load the whole data when adding
> new
> >     campaigns in wikilabels [10]
> >

> >     - "Hide/Show good edits" soon will be changed to "Hide/Show probably
> >     good edits" in recent changes and watchlists to reflect ORES scores
> more
> >     accurately [11]
> >

> > 1. https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T139541
> > 2. https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T139692
> > 3. https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T139789
> > 4. https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T139207
> > 5. https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T139924
> > 6. https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T139874
> > 7. https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T134782
> > 8. https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T107730
> > 9. https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T139875
> > 10. https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T139939
> > 11. https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T139754
> >
> > Sincerely,
> > Amir from the Revision Scoring team

Re: The Revision Scoring weekly update

Aaron Halfaker-3
Looks like the frwiki version is at
https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikip%C3%A9dia:Label, not
https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikip%C3%A9dia:Labels :)

FWIW, the frwiki version is working for me just fine.  Let me know if it
still doesn't work at the appropriate URL.  Then, I think that Amir might
be right about conflicting gadgets.

On Wed, Jul 13, 2016 at 10:09 AM, Amir Ladsgroup <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> [...]
> > >

> > >     - We built prototype of a small web app to show progress of
> > wikilabels
> > >     campaigns at
> > https://tools.wmflabs.org/dexbot/tools/wikilabels_stats.php.
> > >     Feedback is welcome [6]
> > >

> > > Maintenance and robustness:
> > >
> > >     - If a web node goes down in labs, we get icigna warnings [7]
> > >

> > >     - We re-launched wikilabels campaigns for French and Azeri
> Wikipedia
> > [8]
> > >     [9]
> > >

> > >     - We are starting to use tsv2json to load the whole data when
> adding
> > new
> > >     campaigns in wikilabels [10]
> > >

> > >     - "Hide/Show good edits" soon will be changed to "Hide/Show
> probably
> > >     good edits" in recent changes and watchlists to reflect ORES scores

Hey, it looks like it works with the right URL ^^

Admittedly, I had manually changed the "en" to "fr" rather than using
the "in other languages" tool box. /o\

Thank you Aaron.