Quantcast

The Wikinewsie Group recognition

Laura Hale
Hi,

Aff-comm has passed a resolution asking the WMF board to recognise The Wikinewsie Group.  It can be found at http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Affiliations_Committee/Resolutions/The_Wikinewsie_Group .  This is a major milestone for the group.  Thank you so much to everyone in the community who assisted in making this possible. :)

Sincerely,
Laura Hale

--
twitter: purplepopple
blog: ozziesport.com

Re: The Wikinewsie Group recognition

cirt tric
Great job, Laura!

Yours,
Cirt

On Tue, Nov 12, 2013 at 2:56 AM, Laura Hale <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

Aff-comm has passed a resolution asking the WMF board to recognise The Wikinewsie Group.  It can be found at http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Affiliations_Committee/Resolutions/The_Wikinewsie_Group .  This is a major milestone for the group.  Thank you so much to everyone in the community who assisted in making this possible. :)

Sincerely,
Laura Hale

--
twitter: purplepopple
blog: ozziesport.com

Cirt
[hidden email]
<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Cirt>

Quality-rated articles I've contributed to on Wikipedia:

Featured-quality articles I've written on Wikinews:
Full list of articles written for Wikinews: