This is a 'first-timer' - should I have missunderstood somehting then please have mercy for me

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
3 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

This is a 'first-timer' - should I have missunderstood somehting then please have mercy for me

Michael Laudahn

Thomas Koll's reply: probably a sample of german totalitarian fuzzy logic


He contends to have read half an hour in my website and now diagnoses me as
having 'paranoia' - whatever that may be.

'Logic': This procedure has got nothing to do with it. He is arguing around
my arguments. My arguments were, in a nutshell: Both the individuals named
(cf my original message) boast as human-rights specialists. Practise has
shown that they seem very choosy whom to attribute these rights, when they
have been violated. Human rights are, however,  indivisible by nature. In
other words, they are probably high-ranking conmen, and the public has a
right to know about that. A link to a critical website would accomplish the
balance that now is lost, due to their partisan self-depiction.

Calling people 'psychiatric' names is the first step towards treating them
like that - think of the defunct Soviet Union, and remember who was right
and who was wrong. Remember also that our politicians then would protest
regularly against this kind of human-rights abuses. Today, acting like
former soviet apparatchiks has become our own politicians' daily fare.


I would prefer the anglo-saxon community dealing with this issue. I have
tried the german conflict-solving layer already and know that there is
nothing to be expected.

Over.





_______________________________________________
Wikipedia-l mailing list
[hidden email]
http://mail.wikipedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikipedia-l
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: This is a 'first-timer' - should I have missunderstood somehting then please have mercy for me

Thomas R. Koll

Am 22.01.2006 um 17:59 schrieb Michael Laudahn:

> Thomas Koll's reply: probably a sample of german totalitarian fuzzy  
> logic

obviously you didn't read my biography...


> He contends to have read half an hour in my website and now  
> diagnoses me as
> having 'paranoia' - whatever that may be.

I don't diagnose, I'm a informatics student not a psychologist.
Btw, not only totalitarism and ignorance for social matters in
the own country is a German habit but also Querulantentum ;-)


> 'Logic': This procedure has got nothing to do with it. He is  
> arguing around
> my arguments. My arguments were, in a nutshell: Both the  
> individuals named
> (cf my original message) boast as human-rights specialists.  
> Practise has shown that they seem very choosy whom to attribute  
> these rights, when they have been violated. Human rights are,  
> however,  indivisible by nature. In other words, they are probably  
> high-ranking conmen, and the public has a right to know about that.

As Ströbele already wrote, you don't deliver enough details, just  
complaining about
helicopters and Zoll-boats is really not enough for deciding wether  
or not to
take a lawsuit.


> A link to a critical website would accomplish the balance that now  
> is lost, due to their partisan self-depiction.
>
> Calling people 'psychiatric' names is the first step towards  
> treating them
> like that - think of the defunct Soviet Union, and remember who was  
> right
> and who was wrong.

communism is a good thing, sadly in theory only.


> I would prefer the anglo-saxon community dealing with this issue. I  
> have tried the german conflict-solving layer already and know that  
> there is nothing to be expected.

at least dropping a note on wikide-l would be nice because I
doubt that the anglo-saxon here have enough knowledge of
German language to understand all you website.

ciao, tom

--
http://www.tomk32.de - just a geek trying to change the world
http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benutzer:TomK32
http://verlag.tomk32.de/c/wrdigest




_______________________________________________
Wikipedia-l mailing list
[hidden email]
http://mail.wikipedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikipedia-l
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: This is a 'first-timer' - should I have missunderstood somehting then please have mercy for me

Florence Devouard-3
In reply to this post by Michael Laudahn
Michael Laudahn wrote:

> I would prefer the anglo-saxon community dealing with this issue. I have
> tried the german conflict-solving layer already and know that there is
> nothing to be expected.
>
> Over.

Hi

The anglo-saxon community may be primarily found at [hidden email].
Otherwise, if you want to talk to germans, please focus on the german
mailing list.
This list may not be the appropriate forum.

Thanks

Ant

_______________________________________________
Wikipedia-l mailing list
[hidden email]
http://mail.wikipedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikipedia-l