Three new chapters

Michael Snow-3
I just want to quickly catch everyone up on some of the board's work in
June. In addition to the 2009-10 Annual Plan, which we approved after an
IRC meeting with Sue and Veronique, the board passed resolutions
recognizing three new local Wikimedia chapters. Our newest chapter
organizations are in Portugal, Ukraine, and Denmark. Welcome to all three!

--Michael Snow

Re: Three new chapters

Thomas Dalton
2009/7/6 Michael Snow <[hidden email]>:
> I just want to quickly catch everyone up on some of the board's work in
> June. In addition to the 2009-10 Annual Plan, which we approved after an
> IRC meeting with Sue and Veronique, the board passed resolutions
> recognizing three new local Wikimedia chapters. Our newest chapter
> organizations are in Portugal, Ukraine, and Denmark. Welcome to all three!

Welcome and congratulations to all three!

Re: Three new chapters

Brianna Laugher
2009/7/6 Michael Snow <[hidden email]>:
> I just want to quickly catch everyone up on some of the board's work in
> June. In addition to the 2009-10 Annual Plan, which we approved after an
> IRC meeting with Sue and Veronique, the board passed resolutions
> recognizing three new local Wikimedia chapters. Our newest chapter
> organizations are in Portugal, Ukraine, and Denmark. Welcome to all three!

Welcome to the fold, all three.

Can anyone report if these chapters will have people at Wikimania or not?

cheers
Brianna

http://modernthings.org/