Time Sensitive: 3 line Banner translation for maintenance this week

Time Sensitive: 3 line Banner translation for maintenance this week

James Alexander-4
Hi all,

I apologize for the short time frame on this request but if you have a chance it would be great if you could translate the banner I just set up for the server maintenance we will be doing on Tuesday and Thursday this week. This banner will be linking to a blog post about the maintenance and will be up for the 2 hours before the switch to warn people. I've copied the text below if you'd like to just email it to us instead.

If you have a chance you may want to look at the translation for the General Maintenance Banner which may go up during the actual maintenance itself (or we may just keep up the warning one). That banner is mostly translated already but another quick pair of eyes is always good.

Text:
  • We will be performing server maintenance in less than 2 hours.
  • Starting at approximately 14:00 UTC you will be unable to save any edits until the upgrade is complete.
  • Please see the blog for additional information.

James Alexander
Manager
Trust & Safety
Wikimedia Foundation