Title::makeTitle

Fxp

Title::makeTitle

Fxp
Hi all,

My extension shouts this warning:

Warning: Problem with method call - please report this bug in
/home/f/fxparlant/www/mediawiki/extensions/Calendar.php on line 135

After some mixing up, this seem to be the line at the source of the warning:

$nt = Title::makeTitle( $row->page_namespace, $row->page_title );

Should I have declared something special in the extension to get it
working ?

Thanks for your help,

François

Re: Title::makeTitle

Brion Vibber
FxParlant wrote:

> My extension shouts this warning:
>
> Warning: Problem with method call - please report this bug in
> /home/f/fxparlant/www/mediawiki/extensions/Calendar.php on line 135
>
> After some mixing up, this seem to be the line at the source of the warning:
>
> $nt = Title::makeTitle( $row->page_namespace, $row->page_title );
>
> Should I have declared something special in the extension to get it
> working ?
I already told you to report it to PHP, like the error message requests, if
you've already upgraded to the latest PHP release.

-- brion vibber (brion @ pobox.com)

Fxp

Re: Title::makeTitle

Fxp
Sorry for making you repeat Brion. As the error appears on my webhost
(PHP Version 4.4.2) as on my local(PHP Version 4.3.4), I thought it was
my code.

Sad that you didn' have any magic word to save it, as you usually do :-)

François

Brion Vibber wrote:

> FxParlant wrote:
>> My extension shouts this warning:
>>
>> Warning: Problem with method call - please report this bug in
>> /home/f/fxparlant/www/mediawiki/extensions/Calendar.php on line 135
>>
>> After some mixing up, this seem to be the line at the source of the warning:
>>
>> $nt = Title::makeTitle( $row->page_namespace, $row->page_title );
>>
>> Should I have declared something special in the extension to get it
>> working ?
>
> I already told you to report it to PHP, like the error message requests, if
> you've already upgraded to the latest PHP release.
>
> -- brion vibber (brion @ pobox.com)

Fxp

Re: Title::makeTitle solved

Fxp