To develop a plug-in for Wikipedia

Apeksha Bhambhani
Hii all ,
  We have developed a web mapping application . And would like to integrate it with Wikipedia . Our mapping application uses MapServer,Php/Mapscript , as the scripting language and MySql as the database. Our application accepts user clicks on the image provided by us .And points are plotted .We have developed a Php file to accomplish this. Could anybody tell us how to go about for creating a plug-in for Wikipedia ?

  Thanks a lot for your help,
  Apeksha