Today's RFC meeting on IRC: Standardise on how to access/register JavaScript interfaces

Today's RFC meeting on IRC: Standardise on how to access/register JavaScript interfaces

Roan Kattouw-2
My apologies for the short notice. Normally we announce these more than one
hour in advance, but I forgot.

In today's RFC meeting, we will discuss the following RFC:

* Standardise on how to access/register JavaScript interfaces
<https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T108655>
<https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/E144
<https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/E140>>

The meeting will be on the IRC channel #wikimedia-office on
chat.freenode.net at the following time:

* UTC: Wednesday 22:00
* US PST: Wednesday 14:00
* Europe CET: Wednesday 23:00
* Australia AEDT: Thursday 09:00

Roan

Re: Today's RFC meeting on IRC: Standardise on how to access/register JavaScript interfaces

Jon Robson
Thanks for the reminder :)

On Wed, Feb 24, 2016 at 1:11 PM, Roan Kattouw <[hidden email]> wrote:

> My apologies for the short notice. Normally we announce these more than one
> hour in advance, but I forgot.
>
> In today's RFC meeting, we will discuss the following RFC:
>
> * Standardise on how to access/register JavaScript interfaces
> <https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T108655>
> <https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/E144
> <https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/E140>>
>
> The meeting will be on the IRC channel #wikimedia-office on
> chat.freenode.net at the following time:
>
> * UTC: Wednesday 22:00
> * US PST: Wednesday 14:00
> * Europe CET: Wednesday 23:00
> * Australia AEDT: Thursday 09:00