Tom Morris for enWN CheckUser

brian.mcneil-2
As a smaller community, English Wikinews generally struggles to meet
minimum voter participation requirements, sensibly, imposed by the WMF.

One of our other CheckUsers has recently retired due to other
commitments, leading to Tom Morris suggesting he add 'Deerstalker and
Digital Magnifying-Glass' to his admin Mop 'n' Bucket.

I'm not canvassing on Tom's behalf, but would appreciate if those who
know him would take the time to review the request. Suffrage for
voting on CheckUser rights, due to the nature of the task, is based on
activity across all WMF projects.

https://en.wikinews.org/wiki/Wikinews:Requests_for_permissions#Tom_Morris_.28talk_.C2.B7_contribs.29_.E2.80.94_CheckUser

Brian McNeil
--
Wikinewsie.org | http://wikinewsie.org | https://en.wikinews.org
"Facts don't cease to be facts, but news ceases to be news."