Tonight (May 25) 9pm EST: US Wikimedians' online meeting

Tonight (May 25) 9pm EST: US Wikimedians' online meeting

Pharos-3
We'll meet for a pan-USA Wikimedia local activists chat tonight (May 25) at 6:00 PM Pacific / 9:00 PM Eastern.

Focus of tonight's call will be planning for an online WikiConference North America this summer/fall, and as well as coordination with other major wiki-events.

We usually only meet once a month,  but we're doubling up in the current crisis to bring people together, mutually support and strategize during this time of isolation!

One tap mobile
+16468769923,,83359834329# US (New York)
+13126266799,,83359834329# US (Chicago)

Dial by your location
        +1 646 876 9923 US (New York)
        +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
        +1 301 715 8592 US (Germantown)
        +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
        +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
        +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
        +1 408 638 0968 US (San Jose)
Meeting ID: 833 5983 4329
Find your local number: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kWVcQ6whg

Thanks,
Richard
(User:Pharos)

Re: Tonight (May 25) 9pm EST: US Wikimedians' online meeting

Pharos-3
Call is in 1 hour if you'd like to join :)

Thanks,
Richard
(User:Pharos)